Your Virtual Admin Assistant
Welcome, I am the Handyman's Helper! I help contractors and handymen by providing virtual assistance services designed to save you time and earn more money. I will also keep you up to date on the latest information about products, tools, and resources to help you on the job.
Learn how to outsource with success. Get immediate access to a free e-book
Request your free copy of To Do, Or Not To Do?:
A Contractors Guide to Outsourcing
A virtual assistant is an individual who provides different services to businesses or entrepreneurs from a remote location. We work for you in the background as you focus on what you do best.
The Handyman's Helper specializes in serving Professional Contractors, Handymen, and others within the construction industry by supporting you with your administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings digital marketing tasks, scheduling appointments, answering calls, following up with estimates and many other tasks.
You can hire our services for short periods of time based on your needs, as opposed to hiring part-time or full-time employees who come at a high expense. You will quickly discover that The Handyman's Helper can provide more cost-effectively than employees while supporting you to earn greater profits with your customers.
Request your free consultation to see what works best for you.
Oseye Cohen, A.I.M.A
Real Property Administrator, Virtual Assistant & Business Coach
The Handyman's Helper!
What Is A Virtual Assistant?
Virtual Assistant Packages
- Responding to emails - Inbound phone calls - Scheduling call backs $15/hr (min 2 hours)
- Responding to emails - Inbound phone calls - Scheduling call backs - Setting appointments for estimates - Customer surveys and follow up $20/hr (min 2 hours)
- Responding to emails - Inbound phone calls - Scheduling call backs - Setting appointments for estimates - Customer surveys and follow up - Managing database on spreadsheet - Prepare customer invoices $25/hr (min 2 hours)
- Responding to emails - Inbound phone calls - Scheduling call backs - Customer surveys and follow up - Setting appointments for estimates - Managing database on spreadsheet - Prepare customer invoices - Handle website maintenance and updates $30/hr (Min 2 hours)
- Responding to emails - Inbound phone calls - Scheduling call backs - Customer surveys and follow up - Setting appointments for estimates - Managing database on spreadsheet with outbound sales calls. - Prepare customer invoices - Following up with prospects about estimates for approvals - Manage blogs and social media accounts $40/Hour (min 3 hours)
- Responding to emails - Inbound phone calls - Scheduling call backs - Setting appointments for estimates - Managing database with outbound sales calls. - Prepare customer invoices - Following up with prospects about estimates for approvals - Manage blogs and social media accounts - Following up with prospects about estimates for approvals -Placing orders and follow ups with vendors for materials, supplies, tools etc. Arranging delivery times, locations, and dates $50/hr (min 4 hours)
Upcoming Training Course
The Handyman's Helper Virtual Workshop
From D.I.Y. Guy to Contractor Pro
Are You A D.I.Y. Handyman Looking to Get Started as a Professional?
It's time to start your Handyman Business. Join me in The Handyman's Virtual Workshop to learn how to take your Handyman skills and turn them into a Profitable Handyman Business.
This 7-week course will help you to transition from a D.I.Yer to an Independent Contractor for hire. In 60 days you will launch and market your business as a Construction Pro.
Click here for more details and for registration.
Virtual Assistant Digital Marketing Packages
The second most important thing to a box of power tools is your digital toolbox.
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES
As a General Contractor, Independent Contractor or a Handyman, it isn't always easy keeping up to date with your job requests, client files, and marketing. Many new leads fall by the wayside when you are unable to answer calls, and prospecting for new business is often a challenge when you are busy on the job. That is where I come in.
As The Handyman's Helper, I make your job easier by relieving many of the administrative work that you simply don't have the time to do. The best part is that you don't need to hire me full time, or even part-time, because I understand the nature of your work that there are busy and slow periods throughout the year. As your Virtual Assistant, I can be hired for a couple of hours a week, or month, or for a few blocks of time during the week over a short period of time adjusting to the demands of your business.
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss your needs and figure out the best solution for your construction business.
Discover the GC Reno Mobile App, a FREE & quick-to-learn
Project Management tool for Contractors
Spending excessive time keeping track of project notes and updates?
Overwhelmed with sub-contractor management? Need a quicker way to build & send quotes?